Thursday 24 November 2011

How my life has changed since I study translation and interpreting at Uniacc

The change that I feel the most is the permanent contact that I have with the language. I used to study in a institute where I only had two hours of English. Here I have a lot of English which helps to “internalize it” so you can learn it properly. I learnt lot of vocabulary that I didn’t knew before and the teachers help me to develop in areas that I wasn’t used to such as make the effort of speaking, thinking and listening in English. That is the biggest change to me because before I have never had to made an oral presentation.
Also I have known a lot of people here, people that I care a lot about and who have thought me different things, because they are very different from me and from each other.
Finally, I think that I have a lot to learn but I believe that here I’m going to have that needed to learn it and I try to give me the best. 

No comments:

Post a Comment