Thursday 24 November 2011

This year has been..

This year has been very difficult, hard and with many responsabilities, this is not my first time studying English, but is my first time in a college,the last year I studied in an institute some it related about English, but I didn't learn anything! This year I met many people with different personalities and some they are: Majo, Michelle, Daphne, Ino and Cami, they are very different but even though we have many opinion about the life I love they :)

I never imagine that the test will be so stressful, like the Pml, I think that this is the worst of the college, the teachers are very professional. nice and good people, I has learn a lot of them specially of miss Paula and miss Rommy, they have learnt of they a lot.
I have a boyfriend since three years ago, I love him very much! he makes me happy, he always was with me since we were friends. This year I has learnt a bit English, I love this language, for this reason I will study a lot and I will be a best student and more responsible.

2 comments: